We know the professional development of our team members is important to their growth and our strength as a team.
- Comprehensive training: We offer training programs for all of our team members to enhance our workplace. Some training programs include customer service, diversity and inclusion workshops, and Lunch 'n Learns where our team members receive professional development hours (PDH). We also provide a thorough orientation and MBP Principles training for new team members to learn about our firm's history, services, culture, and organization.
- Mentoring: Team members have the option of working with a mentor or mentee. Our program provides the mutual benefits that can be gained from a mentoring relationship and allows team members to share knowledge and advice while further developing a relationship with a fellow team member.
- Certifications and licenses: We pay for industry certifications and licenses for our team members including registration, course, and examination fees.
- Seminars and conferences: We allow opportunity for team members to attend conferences or seminars at MBP's expense.
- Co-Op and Intern programs: Do you have plans after graduation? Have you found that impressive internship yet? Are you trying to grow your resume? MBP has a hands-on Co-Op and Internship programs that often lead to permanent career opportunities at our firm. Our project managers and engineers love to share their knowledge and experience in construction management and thrive off the energy and enthusiasm our engineers have to offer. Please submit your resume or contact email@example.com to apply for or learn more about these programs.