- Services Overview
- Building Information Modeling
- Construction &
- Commissioning &
- Dispute Resolution
- Facilities Portfolio Management
- LEED Consulting
Charles E. Bolyard, Jr., CCM, PSP, CFCC
Chairman of the Board
and Chief Executive Officer
Christopher J. Payne, PE, CCM
Executive Vice President
Our team of engineers and construction management professionals can provide expert reports, testimony, and/or recommendations for resolution. Let's face it – resolution of disputes and litigation can be costly. Construction is well known for the risks associated with unanticipated events or conditions. If not properly managed, disputes stemming from these issues can destroy the outcome of a project for all participants. There is no substitute for accurate fact finding and analysis by an experienced construction professional as the first step in avoiding and
MBP's dispute resolution services satisfy client needs for thorough and accurate analysis of disputed issues, impacts, delays, acceleration and damages. Our major objective is to analyze what was required by the contract, what actually happened and why, and to provide an opinion on the causes and effects of the disputed issues.
- Client-centered approach: We put our clients' needs first and tailor our services to private and public owners, designers, contractors, developers and attorneys on a wide range of project sectors.
- Resolution without litigation: The majority of MBP's disputes resolution assignments result in settlement
- Expert testimony and reports: MBP's construction experts are highly experienced and skilled in analysis and in the presentation of written reports and oral testimony.
Due to the sensitive nature of claims work, we are unable to disclose many of our clients and cases in this practice area. MBP has worked on hundreds of cases with a variety of clients in all sectors of the construction industry.